Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Emma's Notes

Madagascar sounds really,really super awesome,and I'm super exited,nervous,curious,and amazed,because I really want to see Lemurs,and especially chameleons,because they are colorful.I'm going to get used to it,I bet.We'll have fun in Madagascar.I know that we are going because we are going to teach people about Jesus.We have a French book,so we can know some French because we need to.I learned some French on Rosetta Stone,something on the computer.I had fun learning French on the computer getting eager to go to Madagascar and learn Malagasy,and French. I'm intrestead about the food they eat. -Emma Carol Mitchell

1 comment:

  1. I know you will have SO much fun Emma. It will be a great adventure! Teaching people about Jesus will be so exciting too! Good luck learning French =)

    I love you,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete